Lars Coral Market

beta110

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi guys !

First off, We wanted to thank all of you vendors and reefers for attending our annual event and making it such a fun gathering!

Like anything else, there are hiccups that come with putting events like this together. Even with the few hiccups, I loved seeing so many happy people.

Please let's us know about all the cools things you bought and possibly even won.!

We hope to see you guys again at our next event as LARS is already planning for a bigger and more successful event!

I remember reading a few months back that the reefing world had changed.. Not today!! Today was a fun filled day!!

Lars!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was great guys. Good job. I picked up a few nice pieces. Didn't win anything but I enjoyed the event.

I remember my mom would get mad when I told her I was a reefer. She would say drugs are bad!!!

Thanks for kind remarks [MENTION=5140]Six2seven[/MENTION] really came through and organized a wonderful event. we will save you a booth for the 3rd annual coral market! ;P

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
The people to thank are The vendors for providing us reefers with amazing corals at amazing prices. And of course my fellow reefers who attended and made this all possible. Thank you to all you Lars members who went above and beyond helping, getting the word out, managing the raffles and coral trading tank. I'm glad I am a part of such a great community. Talking about something I love with people of the same interests is just awesome.

www.LAreefsociety.org