Cali Kid Corals Rock!

Easily one of the best booths at LARS Swap today to see colorful corals. This is my first time seeing his stuff and I was blown away by his original variety of corals. At a quick glance, you can tell this is not a chop shop. Things are nicely healed and corals look very happy.

I went to the show to buy rainbow chalices and Ben at Cali Kid was able to hook me up with a nice piece for what I thought was a killer price. I did ask a million questions before landing on the M5, but he was very patient and answered all of my questions. My wife and I can't wait to check out his store soon.

CALI KID :thumb::thumb:

Easily one of the best booths at LARS Swap today to see colorful corals. This is my first time seeing his stuff and I was blown away by his original variety of corals. At a quick glance, you can tell this is not a chop shop. Things are nicely healed and corals look very happy.

I went to the show to buy rainbow chalices and Ben at Cali Kid was able to hook me up with a nice piece for what I thought was a killer price. I did ask a million questions before landing on the M5, but he was very patient and answered all of my questions. My wife and I can't wait to check out his store soon.

CALI KID :thumb::thumb:
Thanks a million pga7602!!! That's our goal to make you the hobbyist a happy customer! Questions are always welcome, that's what it's about helping you guys out. Hope to see you at the shop soon. Thanks again for your business.

trojan_48

Premium Member
Supporter
Ben at Cali Kids is a knowledgeable and great guy to deal with. His shop is freaking amazing if you're looking for top notch corals and a lot of rare species. Thank you for everything and see you soon bud!

p.s.. Hope the little guys are alive and somewhere in my tank.. =(

Awesome/ very impressive spot with special pieces, great prices, knowledgeable and attentive owner.
Feels like you're in someone's living room checking out their tank.
RR frags encrusting frag plug at unbelievable prices, finally found legit Darth Mauls that look super healthy.

Awesome/ very impressive spot with special pieces, great prices, knowledgeable and attentive owner.
Feels like you're in someone's living room checking out their tank.
RR frags encrusting frag plug at unbelievable prices, finally found legit Darth Mauls that look super healthy.
Told you! So far I have gone over twice in the past two weeks. He's constantly receiving and shipping so there's always a cycle of live stock going through. You forgot to mention that there is not a single bland/brown coral in the entire store. Everything is eye popping colorful right? He must have a giant tank in the back for the loser corals :p

Saw him at RAP. Kinda on the high side for me but he does have cool stuff.
That's what I thought...until I visited his store. I think it was just his booth at RAP show casing high end stuff. His actual store has a variety of everything...low, mid, high. Ben is very nice and always hook it up. Reminds me it's been too long, i need to pay him a visit.

I met Ben at the Seaside Aquatics Frag Swap. He is a real nice guy and i'm looking forward to his new store. I certainly want to go up and see what else he has. Would be a pleasure to give him business.

Fonzi42

Visited the store while he was still setting everything up and was able to take home a beautiful healthy yellow tang! Everything in that store is top notch. Can't wait to go back and get some showpiece corals.

Latest posts