SPS Color Up Challenge Photo Update Thread

It would be cool if someone could post a pic of the original colony on this thread. There is a lot going on in this acro. I have it high light medium flow at the moment. I have been dosing some acro power and getting good results
[/URL][/IMG]

It would be cool if someone could post a pic of the original colony on this thread. There is a lot going on in this acro. I have it high light medium flow at the moment. I have been dosing some acro power and getting good results
[/URL][/IMG]
I found the original pic

Here's my October pic. I've been noticing that some yellow is starting to show through

Here's a top down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimmy007

Premium Member
Supporter
So we are down to 7 participants left. Please bring your frag to RAP on Sunday 11/20 at 2 pm to All Delight Coral booth and I will pick the winner. The win will get $200.00 credit to All Delight Coral.

kajung2k
circle10
titanerw
saktek
ogfrenchhorn
m3ac9
jessesoto33

Thanks

So we are down to 7 participants left. Please bring your frag to RAP on Sunday 11/20 at 2 pm to All Delight Coral booth and I will pick the winner. The win will get $200.00 credit to All Delight Coral.

kajung2k
circle10
titanerw
saktek
ogfrenchhorn
m3ac9
jessesoto33

Thanks
What if your frag encrusted to your rock?

Titanwerx

Premium Member
Supporter
Guess you have to break it off the rock.
OR,..or you could take option #2 and just leave it alone and pass on the final judging, forfeiting the contest but taking solace and being happy in knowing you have an awesomely encrusted frag in your display, well worth the price of the buy in!? I personally think option #2 is a good step for ya! ;)

OR,..or you could take option #2 and just leave it alone and pass on the final judging, forfeiting the contest but taking solace and being happy in knowing you have an awesomely encrusted frag in your display, well worth the price of the buy in!? I personally think option #2 is a good step for ya! ;)
I agree ! take door #2 !!!!!

Good point!

Latest posts