SPS Color Up Challenge Photo Update Thread

JOSE CASAS

Premium Member
Supporter
And risk it turning brown, or worse? No thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol if that happens u have problems!! No way u normally prying it off and remounting should brown out. That's only happens to my Nalgita [MENTION=2381]SPEARGUNHUNTER[/MENTION] lmao

Wait for me

hey I am in there too, well kinnada. Going to japan that weekend so wont be available for RAP. Sooo I guess i am out too.

So we are down to 7 participants left. Please bring your frag to RAP on Sunday 11/20 at 2 pm to All Delight Coral booth and I will pick the winner. The win will get $200.00 credit to All Delight Coral.

kajung2k
circle10
titanerw
saktek
ogfrenchhorn
m3ac9
jessesoto33

Thanks

Last minute pic, turned a peach color with green polyps..see you guys at RAPaqulove
forgot to mention, changed to full Aquaforest (amino/ three part balling for last 4months:thumb:)

Nice I've been debating throwing some T5's over my frag tank for a boost, how many bulbs are you using?
Only running one bulb at the moment which is a geis coral plus i think. It's a very white bulb and like it. In the process of a new build that will house 4 gen 4s and 4 bulbs

jimmy007

Premium Member
Supporter
REMINDER

So we are down to 7 participants left. Please bring your frag to RAP on Sunday 11/20 at 2 pm to All Delight Coral booth and I will pick the winner. The win will get $200.00 credit to All Delight Coral.

kajung2k
circle10
titanerw
saktek
ogfrenchhorn
m3ac9
jessesoto33

Thanks [/B]