Is this pump adequate?

I have a 75 gallon (36x24x20) rimless tank that had two jebao wp25 pumps on opposite sides of the tank. I have had these pumps for 3 to 4 years. One of them just stopped working 2 months ago and I replaced it with the Jecod cp40 crossflow gyre type pump and left the other Jebao on the opposite wall. Well yesterday the other jebao wp25 quit working. So the question is do I need to replace a pump opposite the gyre pump. It seems that there is plenty of water movement, and I can not increase the power past half way or it will push water out of the tank. By the way, I am not banging on the wp25s as I think they did quite well for 3-4 years at $60/pump and never had a problem with them until now. Just want opinions on whether I need a new pump on the other side, as I am leaning against it.

TH64

That should be enough but I'm not too familiar with the jecod cp40. I would suggest a second pump for random flow though. Just a heads up...on RC there's a thread someone posted on how to fix jebao pumps when they fail. It's pretty useful and brought back my wp25 from the dead.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Latest posts