Apex setup without display working?

So the display isn't working on an apex I recently purchased. The fix is to go through the dashboard and reset and update but if I've never set it up I have no dashboard or access to the unit because I can't get the link token. The link token is accessible through the display but without a working display I'm struggling on how to get access and use it.

I'm hard wired Ethernet to the main unit. Both lights are green on eb8 and brain.

I believe you can also access the token through the dashboard too. As long as you know the apex's ip address, you should be good. The username and password should be some default value.

Yeah but where do you find its ip? The ms dos ipconfig/all just pops up with the computers info not the Apex ip
Was your apex set up for dhcp? Typically, home network ips are 192.168.1.*.

You can check your home router to see what IPs the router assigned or download a port scanner and scan the whole range of ips for port 80.

I just plugged the apex in. That's its. Display isn't functioning which makes it harder.

So on my routers home page it should list all the ips for any connected hardware?

I just plugged the apex in. That's its. Display isn't functioning which makes it harder.

So on my routers home page it should list all the ips for any connected hardware?
Somewhere in your router there should be a dhcp table listing the ips the router handed out.

Latest posts