Apex Fusion Media (Camera) Hacked?

Where does the message in the upper right of the media come from?

I feel that someone either hacked my camera or my fusion setup.

I am accessing my US home from outside the US, currently. Could it be a message from a saboteur over here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

****, that's scary.

I would think that they hacked the camera software/webserver itself. Fusion has limited access to camera functionality. The last time I set up my camera for Fusion, I just had to add an url and had no other control over it.

What camera/model are you using? And how are you accessing the camera? Through fusion or the camera software? I've seen some pretty junky camera software solutions out there.

Wow!!! I was just talking about this with a non reefer friend last night. as I was describing what the apex does and iPhone app, he kept telling me what if someone hacks apex :conf44:???

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Scary message. Hopefully its just access to the camera. Do you still have access to your fusion controls? Hopefully youre able to still see a live feed of the tank to see if anything is off ect. Scary **** for sure!

Is your camera or its software accessible from the Internet?

If so, that's how they got in. If you are embedding the camera feed to your Apex, get rid of the Internet access to the camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk