I need help to my ATI POWERMODULE HYBRID

I'm a beginner to this hobby, I'm using Kessil for my nano tank, then I upgraded to 120 gallon tank and put my ATI power module hybrid that I won at RAP last year and now I'm having problem and I have no idea how to use or program this light. If someone can help me how to program or set up this lighting please help me and guide me..

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Connect the power suppy/driver to your computer, download the ATI software, and start messing with the points. There should be a default template for you to modify.

Thanks guys for your help and now finally enjoying the view of of my tank..

Thanks for the offer but I like to have this sexy light in my tank..

Check out that video, it's really helpful. Also, find the ATI Hybrid owner's thread on RC. They have really good information there.

The programming is confusing because it gives you the ability to program each cluster of LEDs. I think there's a way to group them into one so they are only controlled together. Just put the setpoints for your T5's however you want it and then set the setpoints for your LEDs to match. The easiest way to run the fixture is to just choose a preprogrammed LED setting based on the ATI bulbs. There are so many more options that you can do that I just got overwhelmed and kept it simple.