Help me decide on my tank upgrade!

Someone on other site selling his BK supermarin 250.
For light. I would go with 2 ATI fixtures as well because I think the light is more space out and more room for you to add on other light source.
What about 2 x 24" fixtures with 3 led fixtures one in the middle and two on the outsides?

Thats the old non led version though? Great light for sure.
Yes it is. In EU it is still made as the housing of it and the LED hybrid is the same. Since your tank is 36" wide adding just one row of LED source won't do much anyway. This is of course if you wanted to go all T5.

What about 2 x 24" fixtures with 3 led fixtures one in the middle and two on the outsides?
Cody, what is your rockscape plan? Because it will help you with the light combo. I think the tank look nice with some dim area to show its field of depth and waste energy when litting area that you dont have corals.
Assump you use all the width of the tank, I would rather go with 2x 80 watt fixture (4 and 6 bulbs) than 2x10 bulbs 24watt fixture. I think the bulb cost less with 10 x80watt. You can put 2 reefbrites (one in the middle and one in front angle to the rock)

Latest posts