Looking for a sand sifter.

Anybody know where i can pick up a sand sifter star fish in the O.C i live in the Anaheim hills and work in Huntington Beach so anywhere between there would be great.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Seaside tropical always has them
I went by seaside a few weeks back and didn't come across one (of course i didn't ask either since they where busy). Probably stop back by in a week or two though. If i don't have one by then I'll pick one up or maybe call tomorrow. I try to make my rounds between 3-4 different stores so it can be a couple months between visits. That's why i was hoping maybe somebody had spotted some or had em for sale and save me the hunting and searching.

I went by seaside a few weeks back and didn't come across one (of course i didn't ask either since they where busy). Probably stop back by in a week or two though. If i don't have one by then I'll pick one up or maybe call tomorrow. I try to make my rounds between 3-4 different stores so it can be a couple months between visits. That's why i was hoping maybe somebody had spotted some or had em for sale and save me the hunting and searching.

They usually have em in one of the fish tanks that have a sand bed, seen them dig for em while I was there

Latest posts