MACNA 2016 Single Day Pass Discount for SoCal Reefers Only!

You know if it's going to be the same Saturday?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Most likely the same. I was surprised myself when they said 35. So I'm like "I didn't miss out after all."

Unfortunately I found the expo to be normal. I enjoy reefapalooza more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Most likely the same. I was surprised myself when they said 35. So I'm like "I didn't miss out after all."

Unfortunately I found the expo to be normal. I enjoy reefapalooza more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Thanks
It's my first MACNA I will attend to
Really like Reefapalooza

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

It was my first macna too, I was a little disappointed. I was hoping for something bigger. I would compare it to reefapalooza. I enjoyed the speakers at macna.

I just got done putting all of our corals in the tank after dipping and acclimating them! It was fun with all the freebies! We won a nano fish tank at one of the vendor's stall.

I think I MACNA is a little different from RAP. MACNA seemed to have more dry goods than corals. However, there were a handful of coral vendors that had crazy bright stuff that I was geeking out over! I think it's definitely worth a one day trip, plus you can get some BBQ and ice cream at Phil's BBQ and Hammond's Ice Cream that's ~10 minutes away! 😜

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I just got done putting all of our corals in the tank after dipping and acclimating them! It was fun with all the freebies! We won a nano fish tank at one of the vendor's stall.

I think I MACNA is a little different from RAP. MACNA seemed to have more dry goods than corals. However, there were a handful of coral vendors that had crazy bright stuff that I was geeking out over! I think it's definitely worth a one day trip, plus you can get some BBQ and ice cream at Phil's BBQ and Hammond's Ice Cream that's ~10 minutes away! ��

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Had Phil's bbq last night. A must have if your down here at sd when we are here

Latest posts