Cali kid corals. A++++++++++

CALI KID Corals is awesome Best Store in Cali!!!! Ben is very knowledgeable in the hobby, And cares about the animals that he sells there not just in it for the money like these Local Fish Stores are. Always giving good deals and A+++ Customer Service.

jamie1210

Agreed! We checked them out last sat and the store, while not big square foot wise, definitely had a lot of nice stuff to look at. Very clean too. The guys are really nice and work with you on prices too. Will visit again :)

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Any difference in store prices ,compared to their show prices:fear: that's what keeps me from going there ..( not bashing , just too high roller for me) if any body knows me ,I love to spend $$ $$$ on this hobby ,just don't like getting the digit ...

They have something for everyone bro... They carry high end coral but like i said Ben will always give Deals. Give it a Try do not let prices keep you from going there. Theres so much to see alot of eye candy.

Any difference in store prices ,compared to their show prices:fear: that's what keeps me from going there ..( not bashing , just too high roller for me) if any body knows me ,I love to spend $$ $$$ on this hobby ,just like getting the digit ...
I agree with you on the high roller thing.. but on the flip side, when you say same prices as the shows? Are you comparing the same piece from booth to booth? If so, then I would say Ben has decent if not the best prices. Now if for example you go to Ben's booth and poked at a rainbow chalice and he give you a $$$ price and walk down to some other booth asking about a mariculture watermelon for 35 dollars, then that's different. So it really depends on what you are looking for and what items you were using for your compare. For the record, I have no association with this store and I've only bought 2 items from them. From what I can see, they have one of the best prices. In my particular incidents, he even dropped the price because I was purchasing multiples pieces with my wife.

In another review of this store, I describe this store as a place that filtered out all of the brown/muted color beginner corals and left just the nice pieces. Some are $$$, some are not.. but they are all eye candy. :)

Most importantly, it's a new store in my Neighborhood and I would love to see it stay in business and flourish. With all the LFS closing down, it's time to support them and give them a chance. I for one hate paying for $40 shipping for a nice piece in Florida.

And as With Everything you get what you Pay for. Especially in this hobby......
So a coral will be better if I pay more money for it???( Lol) as far as equipment Go's I agree .. But a coral is a coral , I spent 30$ on large piece of grafted Wwc cap @ Lars swap ,CKC price was near a car payment (lol) there the same coral !!!!!!!!!!!! What's the difference???:usa2:

Quality bro in the coral thats the difference and customer service. Plus did you even ask ben if he can match the price.
Plus BEN stands behind all of his coral if anything happens now thats customer service at its best.

Thank you ReeferDude562 for your props and support!

Circle10 that is a valid question and totally see your point. I know you are not bashing it is a forum and good to discuss these things. From a vendor stand point it just depends on what we paid for our specific piece and what we need to sell that piece at to keep our doors open. Also depends if we grew the coral out and fragged it up then normally can give better deals. Glad you found a great deal at the show and supported the vendors. Stop by the shop some time and check it out and we will take care of you!

Latest posts