Are there any service companies in or near San Clemente?

Just wondering if there are any services that are in or near San Clemente? I'm having a heck of a time trying to get water. I'm not looking for maintenance/service, I just need to buy about 40 gallons of saltwater every other month. PM me or text me at (949)295-3772.
Thanks, Baire

I was going to recommend [MENTION=7269]REEFERS GARAGE[/MENTION] but they are 30 miles from San Clemente.

Blair just come back to central OC, we have water for you.

I was going to recommend [MENTION=7269]REEFERS GARAGE[/MENTION] but they are 30 miles from San Clemente.

Blair just come back to central OC, we have water for you.
Lol I'm still technically in OC, just the BFE side. Such a pain here! The closest place is in Mission Viejo, which still ends up being 1 hour round trip, and the store sucks! The owners are not the brightest. I swear, I can't be the only person in SC with a saltwater tank. And yeah, Compton is further than all the great stores I'd pass on the way.

JDEllis

Owner @ Ellis Aquatics
Supporter
we COULD do the delivery but the price for delivery all the way out there would be pretty high for just water ($67.50). Maybe if you wanted a few dry goods and coral/fish etc it would make it worth it, if so shoot me a message.

Latest posts