Triton test turn around time?

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Sent my sample in close to the 4th and still haven't heard anything. Is a 2-3 week turn around pretty normal?

From the time you drop it in the mailbox results show up in about 8 days.

If you haven't gotten an email notice about your results these are the top culprits
1) You didn't put postage on the return bag or box ($2.64 I think)
2) You didn't put the right amount of postage on the return box/bag
3) You put just one stamp on the box
4) You forgot to Logon to the Triton Labs websitre and registrer your aquarium
5) You created a Triton account created the profile for your reef, but didn't enter the size/volume of the tank.

Those are the top reasons results dont appear when they should. THere is also the USPS losing the mail.,

If you put the wrong postage on, the Postoffice holds those tests for p to 6 weeks and then delivers with a bill to pay

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Right on. If the results don't show up by next week I'll contact triton. The dot was yellow so maybe they are a little swamped.

It would be nice to get a confirmation when they receive the sample. I don't mind waiting, just hope they got it

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
From the time you drop it in the mailbox results show up in about 8 days.

If you haven't gotten an email notice about your results these are the top culprits
1) You didn't put postage on the return bag or box ($2.64 I think)
2) You didn't put the right amount of postage on the return box/bag
3) You put just one stamp on the box
4) You forgot to Logon to the Triton Labs websitre and registrer your aquarium
5) You created a Triton account created the profile for your reef, but didn't enter the size/volume of the tank.

Those are the top reasons results dont appear when they should. THere is also the USPS losing the mail.,

If you put the wrong postage on, the Postoffice holds those tests for p to 6 weeks and then delivers with a bill to pay
**** well there we go. I could have sworn the postage was prepaid on the envelope I sent in. I'll contact the post office and see what's up.

**** well there we go. I could have sworn the postage was prepaid on the envelope I sent in. I'll contact the post office and see what's up.
I went through same drama, o2mayfish is spot on .if I didn't call unique corals I would have just placed in mailbox. Don't know why postage details are not on envelope?

They used to have postage on kit, and I sent one accidentally without. I have always got results within 10 days.

I think they have changed the system now. The tests come in a box that has an instruction sheet. You take your samples, put them back in the box and seal the box back up. You still have to buy postage but it's much more clear that it's not on there

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Yeah I saw this while buying some stuff on Amazon, so it may have been on there for awhile. No box just the white packaging envelope you pull the strip and seal. I know it had postage on it, could have sworn it also mentioned paid postage but it probably just wasn't enough.

I hate dealing with the post office and I'm on a night shift right now so I'll probably just buy another kit. Do you guys all order through Unique Corals?

theMerchant

Premium Member
Supporter
I had to buy postage for my test. I sent one in about 2 months ago

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Latest posts