Hello from Redlands! JbJ 28g, 602 Intermediate

Yes. Exactly! Old forum name from days back. Moved to the I.E. since then. I'm near the hospital.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice! I live about a block away from ESRI.

If ever you want to take a trip to any of the stores out in OC, let me know. Most weekends, I want to, but I have a difficult time justifying it for every weekend.

Ones I prefer are Pet Supreme in Sylmar, Age of Aquariums in LB, Jan's in Montclair, CK in Covina and I really want to try some of the ones that I havent been to yet out in the deeper OC area.

I get SCAPE discounts at most of the stores, so let me know, and we can both take advantage of it.

Every scape I create has a history of error that what I put down always has problems when it comes to Maintenance.

I decided to push what i already had, closer together and build more of it up.

This is much easier to clean the glass, now, and as a result my Midas Blenny's cave is more pronounced as well.

Sent using TAPATALK via Android

My wife is taking a huge interest in this tank, now,and wants it moved from the man cave down to the living room (subtitled: she wants the man cave to turn into a room for our oldest son, separate from his brothers ;-) )

I am pricing out a couple options to move this tank into a larger AIO from either SC aquariums or CAD lights. I MIGHT choose to go Red sea or Innovative. I really like that the former package the stand to match, etc, and Ive closely looked at other people's expanded modifications of builds on both.

Pet World has the SC50 priced out the door at 599 with all the workings, save the lights, and I am leaning toward that.

I am considering this to happen around Thanksgiving/Christmas time.

Sent using TAPATALK via Android

Latest posts