Where to buy dried seaweed near the I.E?

limal17

hello Im trying to find the best place to buy dried seaweed at a good price. I saw a package at pet smart but it only had 24 small sheets and i would like those big bags of seaweed to save time and not go to the store that often.

you can get them at an asian market. Just make sure they don't have spice. I used to get mine at an asian seafood store on La Sierra in Riverside.

limal17

Thanks i have seen them in the asian markets but there is more than on kind. I found some one eBay for $22 it has 100 sheets.

you can get them at an asian market. Just make sure they don't have spice. I used to get mine at an asian seafood store on La Sierra in Riverside.

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Your looking for roasted nori. Ingredients will only say nori seaweed. They type I bought has Japanese symbols aND says SUSHINORI, somewhat of a clear package.

DO you have a picture of the package on how it looks like?
I dont. I haven't bought it in years but it looks like the one that Smite is talking about. Just make sure its only roasted nori because the other ones (flavored ones) have salt, spices, and oil. if i remember correctly it's .99 for a pretty big pack.

Latest posts