Bad experience

You play way to many games .
people don't like to be stroked along
if you advertise something Sell it as advertised
don't flip flop and try and hav you're friends pump it up and try to get more .if someone pms you have the courtesy and pm them back.

All I can say that while people will get bothered by a price change, as long as you didn't promise the person the low price and had them drive to you, then there is no foul play.

I wanted to sell a Radion and RMS mount for more money than I got it for because a) I got a good deal, and b) I didn't have a use for it anymore, but I knew people would ***** and call me a flipper. But really, it's the owner's right to sell it at their desired price despite of what they got it for, unless they got it for free with the promise not to sell it for profit or something.

So my question is....did you promise the buyer the item at a lower price and then change your mind? That's distasteful, but still not inherently wrong.

And did you make them drive all the way to your place and then change the price? That I find pretty reprehensible.

To Riverview. if I haven't reply to pm's it's because I've been extremely busy bud. I also have a full time job and a daughter to attend

You seem to have alot of time pumping up nems on reef2reef
You're game playing is catching up to you.
also you do know we can tell when you read pm and don't respond.

Riverview you and I haven't ever had business. Dude I just told you I haven't had time to reply to everyone. And yes I've read most or all pm's just busy to reply.

Who cares if he doesn't read PMs? How do does that affect you in any way? Maybe he doesn't want to answer your PM. That's not a crime. This is why I hate selling stuff on here. People feel immense privilege and feel like somebody owes them something.

Latest posts