Rocks are in

looks great!! I love the way you set them up.
Thanks, just realised it's hard to see due to the light reflections. I'll take some more later when it's dark. You think there's too much rock? Maybe I should push the middle ones together and make one large island and one small one?

You've got a lot of nice rock in there...for me the right side looks too bulky, the rock on the top doesn't seem to fit. I like a little bit of variance in the height of the structures as well, adds dimension

NVTE

You've got a lot of nice rock in there...for me the right side looks too bulky, the rock on the top doesn't seem to fit. I like a little bit of variance in the height of the structures as well, adds dimension
I agreed with you the right top rock. Look unbalance to the layout.
Thanks, just realised it's hard to see due to the light reflections. I'll take some more later when it's dark. You think there's too much rock? Maybe I should push the middle ones together and make one large island and one small one?
Andy, Try to remove the top right white rock out. Then move the middle to the left to connect them. Make the rock look like slide down from the left to right and other small island on the right.

thanks very much for all the replies and advice. it is very much appreciated.

@ JavaJacketOC : thats staying on, the wife likes that piece, she calls it the crab lol. that large piece is that isnt cemented down, so i may opt to move it in the future, i appropriate the input, but happy wife equals happy life!

@ NVTE : i tried doing that, wife said no and i didnt like it either, my tank height is 30" and rocks are 20" tall, i didnt really want to keep going lower in height. as mentioned above, that piece is not secured and is movable. could probably toy with a large cap or somthing big in that corner without that piece

@ joseserrano : sand, Fiji pink to be precise. going for about 1-1.5" in height, i'll most more pics later, i dont actually have enough containers to make that much water in one go, do at the moment, its sitting at 2/3 full.

TankMasta

@ JavaJacketOC : thats staying on, the wife likes that piece, she calls it the crab lol. that large piece is that isnt cemented down, so i may opt to move it in the future, i appropriate the input, but happy wife equals happy life!

@ NVTE : i tried doing that, wife said no and i didnt like it either, my tank height is 30" and rocks are 20" tall, i didnt really want to keep going lower in height. as mentioned above, that piece is not secured and is movable. could probably toy with a large cap or somthing big in that corner without that piece

@ joseserrano : sand, Fiji pink to be precise. going for about 1-1.5" in height, i'll most more pics later, i dont actually have enough containers to make that much water in one go, do at the moment, its sitting at 2/3 full.
Move the rock and get a new wife!!! Hahaha jk

NVTE

Andy, tell her that corals will add height to it later. It is not final.
I have 30" tall tank as well. here is mine,

Andy, tell her that corals will add height to it later. It is not final.
I have 30" tall tank as well. here is mine,
its staying there for now, but i may eventually remove and try to have a massive cap in the corner. think that'll give soem nice shadows and places for fish to swim through and hide. what do you think?