Who has a Possum Wrasse / Pink Streaked Wrasse?

Yeah I've seen them there before, but of course now that I'm looking for one.. So I'm hoping one pops up soon.

I'm just looking for a little Wrasse to keep Pods in check. They were swarming my zoa's.

Izek

Those are cool looking wrasses but very shy i used to have one and all it did is hide and come out only to eat hope you find an active one

I did see those, but they were extremely beat up and had some mouth fungus. They actually got two -- They both looked about dead and weren't eating.
Like someone else said, they're very shy. What size tank do you have? I have a Nuvo 20g with a McCosker's wrasse and the guy is small and super active. Not shy at all. He even eats from my hand when I feed frozen. They're anywhere from $30-40. If the size of your tank is a concern, I'd suggest a flasher wrasse. They stay pretty small, are really colorful, and really active.

Like someone else said, they're very shy. What size tank do you have? I have a Nuvo 20g with a McCosker's wrasse and the guy is small and super active. Not shy at all. He even eats from my hand when I feed frozen. They're anywhere from $30-40. If the size of your tank is a concern, I'd suggest a flasher wrasse. They stay pretty small, are really colorful, and really active.
Shy is fine for me -- I've got a 29g Biocube, and by design, the toughest fish in my Biocube is and will be a Firefish. My GF loves the firefish and it needs to be the toughest thing in the tank so it doesn't hide all day. So far I've got a Geo hawk with it and they get along well, and the firefish isn't intimidated. My firefish already takes up the active / display role. Also, I'm not sure a 29g Biocube is enough space for a flasher wrasse / fairy wrasse.

Mostly I want something that picks pods off rocks all day and doesn't intimidate the Firefish. I'd rather have a tank of smaller worker bee's than something colorful and flashy. I prefer my fish to have utilitarian aspects.

Picked up a Tanaka yesterday from the LFS down the street, priced great at $25, eating mysis.

Doesn't seem shy, but my Geometric Hawk isn't too pleased with him. The Hawk actually just chased a Yellow Coris Wrasse, wrasse dove into shallow sand and didn't make it.. I'll be putting in a tub of sand for the next sand-diving wrasse.

Hawk doesn't like new additions, pretty feisty for a 2" fish

Picked up a Tanaka yesterday from the LFS down the street, priced great at $25, eating mysis.

Doesn't seem shy, but my Geometric Hawk isn't too pleased with him. The Hawk actually just chased a Yellow Coris Wrasse, wrasse dove into shallow sand and didn't make it.. I'll be putting in a tub of sand for the next sand-diving wrasse.

Hawk doesn't like new additions, pretty feisty for a 2" fish
Hawkfish are really mean , I have one before but now it's been living in my fuge more 3 months now. If you gonna add more fish in your display then the next thing is to let go of the hawkfish.

Oh I'll be adding at least 3 more fish to my display, my water is perpetually too clean and over skimmed -- And for clarification this fish isn't a true Hawkfish, it's a Perchlet, but a little *** none the less. The first 48 hours are where he flexes and claims all the territory, he doesn't really care about the new Tanaka anymore and it's only been about 12 hours.

So far the little wrasse is happy, healthy, and thick. He could probably gain a -little- bit of weight but he's not emaciated.. He's also been chomping on pods literally non-stop.

Red & Yellow Band, nice looking fish! They seem to come in a bunch of colors but the standard I see come through are gray. The one I picked up is Gray with a red hue and white bands -- he's also recently collected so he might be showing his stress colors and may turn more red in a week or two.