CO2 scrubbing and sps polyps extension.

Here is a picture of my CO2 Scrubber that was made out of a old Zeovit reactor, I drilled a hole in bottom of reactor and put a 1.5" slip fitting on bottom with a small stub of pipe on inside. I put the cap off my skimmer air intake on the top of the reactor. The device already had a media plate in bottom to hold up media so turned out pretty trick. You can use any plastic container with holed in bottom and skimmer intake hooked to top as long as feed air goes through media you will see a change in your PH. Mine went up .25 from where it was at as my Fish room is very sealed up and has AC running most of the day. The media can be purchased at a welding supply store and is called Soda Lime. I think I paid $75 for a 5 gallon bucket and change media every 3 or 4 months. In a year have only used 1/4 of the bucket. It will bring your PH up and mine now stays above 8. I keep my Alk between 7 and 9.

Also my new Helix Skimmer neck cleaner that was custom made for the MRC Orca 2 Pro skimmer. I now open a valve and drain the cup and open a valve to rinse the cup out with tap water. Have not pulled the skimmer cup off in 3 weeks and do not plan on any time soon! This thing is pretty sweet!