help on wav config.

hi guys, so tank is almost ready and i have the wav in the tank, thing is...i dont bloody know how to set it up. I looked on the forums and that just gave me a headache.
So wondering if anyone can give me a dummies guide to it. thanks

tank is 72 x 24 30tall
i have four wav's mounted left and right panals (5"down from the top), two mounted just under the overflow, pointed slightly inwards (6" down from the top) and about 4' apart.

rocks and sand went in the tank on monday (8/1) and as of now 9:35pm 8/3) the tank is full and return pump is cycling the water.
im able to find them on the fusion screen and renamed them to the location (left > middle left > middle right > right)
im able to plot the graph and turn them on.

currently i have left and right both on running at 60% 24/7. both the centre wav's are off.

what i want to know and learn is, how to configure them to funky stuff to achieve a varied flow pattern eg

left + middle left on > right +middle right on > middle left + right on > middle right + left on > all on

something akin to that.
in thew meantime i will do more reading and try to understand more. any help is appreciated.

thanks again

Lean~

so been reading the forums. and changed some of the settings for the wav

set the Left as main. set the pump to be 10% during the night, 20% at midday. ramp up to 60% at around 3pm. 80% at 6pm then die down to 10% at around midnight. all on the malibu setting.
i mirrored this setting for the right pump.
configured the middle left to "back" setting and sync with the left pump, middle right sync to the right pump.

and still no idea how to alternate the pumps. any help is appreciated.
thanks,

Lean ~

Latest posts