Radion XR30w G4 Leaked Image...

If this is true, then the next "generation" Radion is just the same old LED upgrade. Nothing innovative. Just more efficient leds, same stupid colors. I don't know how much more PAR people need from a fixture. Either way, I am disappoint. Nothing cutting edge. But I guess when people eat up your product, you're not going to take any risks in changing it. Anyway...yawn!

If this is true, then the next "generation" Radion is just the same old LED upgrade. Nothing innovative. Just more efficient leds, same stupid colors. I don't know how much more PAR people need from a fixture. Either way, I am disappoint. Nothing cutting edge. But I guess when people eat up your product, you're not going to take any risks in changing it. Anyway...yawn!
Hey Damian did you get my message?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disappointing... So on the new Pro...4 more LEDs n 190w... Not worth upgrading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dam I can't wait for this thing to come out fast enough!!! The spectrum chart is legit and exactly what I as a user would have wanted to see in an led

New info:

1) The fixture looks similar in design/looks but the internals have changed.
2) A G3 to G4 upgrade is not possible due to these changes
3) New heatsink, optics, and LEDs
4) New optics that are claimed to improve light spread considerably
5) Two additional channels/LEDs/colors are warm white and violet

Added 2 more channels, Replaced Yellow with warm white and violet, a bit more wattage, tweaked style lens and 'micro fins'.....

Yeah, it was time for Ecotech to push something new in, but the tech/innovation-wise was fairly MAXED out by Gen 3. So the new stuff is nice, but nothing to be extremely hyped up about.

Gen 3 Pro is solid and has been WELL documented with thousands and thousands of successful Reef.

Look at the power in that 420nm range!!! Ummmmm yea just blew the rest of the market out of the market. I gues its like driving the m3 with knowing by there's a turbo button for some hehe

BeanMachine

Supporter
Added 2 more channels, Replaced Yellow with warm white and violet, a bit more wattage, tweaked style lens and 'micro fins'.....

Yeah, it was time for Ecotech to push something new in, but the tech/innovation-wise was fairly MAXED out by Gen 3. So the new stuff is nice, but nothing to be extremely hyped up about.

Gen 3 Pro is solid and has been WELL documented with thousands and thousands of successful Reef.
Time to discount those Gen 3s Wally!

Latest posts