Pacific Sun Diuna t5 user

ericta000

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
Hey guys,
It's that time of the year when i'm thinking of getting new light for my 120. As of now i am using the 36" 8 bulbs ati powermodule hybrid. Wanted to move to a 48" t5 unit for more coverage. Anyone use the pacific sun diuna t5??? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Hey guys,
It's that time of the year when i'm thinking of getting new light for my 120. As of now i am using the 36" 8 bulbs ati powermodule hybrid. Wanted to move to a 48" t5 unit for more coverage. Anyone use the pacific sun diuna t5??? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
I don't have experience with the fixture, but I have read that getting support and warranty service from Pacific Sun can sometimes be difficult.

You should of bought my ATI 48" Hybrid when I had it for sale! =P

And won't you miss the pop of LEDs?

Eric, I don't have that fixture but I have the PacSun Hybrid and the customer service has been excellent. I find the interface to be less "plug and play" than I would like but if you are at all tech savvy you will probably love it. There seems to be fewer users and they are no longer a sponsor on RC so there are fewer people to help than there would be with ATI.

ericta000

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
I don't have experience with the fixture, but I have read that getting support and warranty service from Pacific Sun can sometimes be difficult.

You should of bought my ATI 48" Hybrid when I had it for sale! =P

And won't you miss the pop of LEDs?
Oh believe me I also did!!!!!!!!!