Help me conquer these green palys!!

Lmao.. I know .. But just from touching them it's this bad, granted, my hands are all cut up.. I like my lessons learned the hard way I guess..

Serve pineapple mojito at my Reefer memorial please... ☠ see ya on the flip side..

Lmao.. I know .. But just from touching them it's this bad, granted, my hands are all cut up.. I like my lessons learned the hard way I guess..

Serve pineapple mojito at my Reefer memorial please... ☠ see ya on the flip side..
Start writing your Reef Will! Of course, we all know everything is going to [MENTION=6904]Zoarder[/MENTION]. lol

There is no way to get rid of them while in the tank.
Be careful they are very dangerous and can cause serious health problems.

FWIW, if you're patient, a good way to do it (ime) is to just cover them to block out the light (doesn't have to be completely blacked out). Had a bunch of rapidly growing zoos and covered the patch they were on so they didn't get direct light. Rock completely clean now.

Another option is to try putting a yuma mushroom on/in the colony and somehow get it to attach. Pretty potent chemical warfare game from what I've found and it also has made them go away... though, in my case, not on purpose :(

jessesoto33

Supporter
Saw this a little late, but the way I do it is take a square clear container, have clean salt water for water change then take water from display and put into the container this is for rinsing. Than take infested rock out of the tank and go outside on concrete and take a scalple knife and scrape all zoa off using goggles, then rinse in container using a blue light to check for more. After removing all zoa and rinsing by twisting rock in hand, then add rock back into tank. Done

Wish I had that blue light tip!! Didn't think of that, but good thinking :) thanks!
Saw this a little late, but the way I do it is take a square clear container, have clean salt water for water change then take water from display and put into the container this is for rinsing. Than take infested rock out of the tank and go outside on concrete and take a scalple knife and scrape all zoa off using goggles, then rinse in container using a blue light to check for more. After removing all zoa and rinsing by twisting rock in hand, then add rock back into tank. Done

I'm still fighting the good fight! Hubs is pissed, came home and he started getting sneezing and runny nose.. One more reason for him to hate my tanks lol ;p

I've decided to make it fair... No reef will..
It will all be decided by the 'Jhuneke Memorial Elimination Cage Match' ...
'Beef for the Reef' :)
Start writing your Reef Will! Of course, we all know everything is going to [MENTION=6904]Zoarder[/MENTION]. lol

Lol .. I was waiting for their 3 month bday next week.. Then they'll prob be ready to go, depending on the tank mates they'll have. They'll be a bit more than an inch .. So no grouper tanks or lion fish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts