Contributing Member
    Name
    Jami
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tapatalk acting wierd?

I can view any scr thread in tapatalk.. but if I go to "web view" it bounces back and forth with fb, then gives me a " too many redirects to open " error in safari.. so strange! I even deleted the FB app on my phone and re logged into tapatalk but it's STILL doing it! Other forums open without issue tho.. Anybody having problems?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoarder View Post
    What she said lol

“Be who you are and say what you feel...because those who mind don't matter,and those who matter don't mind.”

135g eurobraced LeeMar Mixed reef (72x18x25) 40g AA sump ,SRO 2000int skimmer, DC 6000 return, WP25x3 ,BM Doser, Tunze ATO, BRS gfo reactor, lit by two 32" RB Photon LEDS and the glow of a Mutha's Love!
    38G AA rimless Seahorse tank, 20g sump,S120 Cone skimmer ,Tunze ATO,RB A4 Nova LED.. And massive amounts of display macro!

Contributing Member
    Name
    Jami
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, it's doing it in my safari browser too.. now that I deleted Tapatalk. Can't open scr because it's redirecting to fb. Even tho I deleted fb from my phone too..
    Maybe my iphone is having a meltdown?
    What she said lol

“Be who you are and say what you feel...because those who mind don't matter,and those who matter don't mind.”

135g eurobraced LeeMar Mixed reef (72x18x25) 40g AA sump ,SRO 2000int skimmer, DC 6000 return, WP25x3 ,BM Doser, Tunze ATO, BRS gfo reactor, lit by two 32" RB Photon LEDS and the glow of a Mutha's Love!
    38G AA rimless Seahorse tank, 20g sump,S120 Cone skimmer ,Tunze ATO,RB A4 Nova LED.. And massive amounts of display macro!

Contributing Member
    Name
    Miguel
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

They been acting up all day on my phone as well, wanted to slam my phone against the wall about 100 times today. And to think it would of been for nothing =\

Contributing Member
    Name
    Jami
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's weird tho.. Having trouble on my desktop too! Making me crazy.. Keeps redirecting to Fb then error message!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What she said lol

Name
    Mike
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Try refreshing your cache on your phone and desktop. Hopefully this helps out with the issue. Keep me posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Support SCR by becoming a

6. Thanks Jhuneke thanked for this post
    Likes Jhuneke liked this post
    Contributing Member
    Name
    Jami
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BINGO! That did it.. Thank you
    What she said lol

Registered Member
    Name
    Erich
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had the same issue on iPad. I logged out of Facebook from safari then reloaded this site and it worked.

Contributing Member
    Name
    Jami
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

now on phone tapatalk won't load pics.. and I have to clear my cookies every time I want to log in on desktop to scr.. if not it still redirects with fb and giver error message.
    What she said lol

Thread Information