Tapatalk acting wierd?

I can view any scr thread in tapatalk.. but if I go to "web view" it bounces back and forth with fb, then gives me a " too many redirects to open " error in safari.. so strange! I even deleted the FB app on my phone and re logged into tapatalk but it's STILL doing it! Other forums open without issue tho.. Anybody having problems?

Well, it's doing it in my safari browser too.. now that I deleted Tapatalk. Can't open scr because it's redirecting to fb. Even tho I deleted fb from my phone too..
Maybe my iphone is having a meltdown?

They been acting up all day on my phone as well, wanted to slam my phone against the wall about 100 times today. And to think it would of been for nothing =\

It's weird tho.. Having trouble on my desktop too! Making me crazy.. Keeps redirecting to Fb then error message!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Try refreshing your cache on your phone and desktop. Hopefully this helps out with the issue. Keep me posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

now on phone tapatalk won't load pics.. and I have to clear my cookies every time I want to log in on desktop to scr.. if not it still redirects with fb and giver error message.