Best retailer to buy new tank setup from?????????

I don't know about best price, but I would get my next tank from SPS Coral Store. Aaron is super knowledgeable and you can basically rely on him to guide you through tank design, plumbing, and equipment. For me, that's a load off my mind because I know that he knows what he's doing. You give him guidelines and he'll take care of the details.

It really depends on your budget and the quality / features you want to go with it.

SC Aquariums and CAD Lights make plug and play 120 gallon systems that are generally less expensive than say Crystal Dynamics, GlassCages, Reef Savy, AGE, etc.

jechew2

I don't know about best price, but I would get my next tank from SPS Coral Store. Aaron is super knowledgeable and you can basically rely on him to guide you through tank design, plumbing, and equipment. For me, that's a load off my mind because I know that he knows what he's doing. You give him guidelines and he'll take care of the details.
I had the same experience with Aaron and highly recommend him.

Ali in Orange at Amazing Reefs and Aquariums is local to you and carries Crystal Dynamics. I know he can get other stuff too. Ali is a good guy. Check him out

I got my tank from SC Aquariums and couldnt be happier. They are relatively cheap but what i love is the customer service (something goes wrong, I can rely on Steve to send me replacement piece pronto with no questions asked).