Notice something about SCR Front page?

I didn't see your post Mike... I hate tapatalk, but i'm pokemon hunting now... Lol...

You really do need more mod's and mini mod's... Make me a lounge mod... Lol... Or general discussion mod... Or even a market place mod... I don't care of people hate me... Makes me laugh when they talk tough here, and at the show they're all stoked to shake my hand... Lol...

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Tag the two faces

nah, that's drama... they know who they are... they read all of my post... ALL OF THEM!!!... lol...

they report all of my post, and won't block me... if you hate everything i post, and it bothers you so much to go out of your way and report me... why not just block me...?

i'm a real friendly dude... i'm not here to fight and stuff... but if i bother them so much, i think they should do something about it... instead of shaking my hand with a smile, and refusing to tell me their screen name... they should go up to me, say what's on their mind, and if i've disrespected them, put me in my place... very simple...

nah, that's drama... they know who they are... they read all of my post... ALL OF THEM!!!... lol...

they report all of my post, and won't block me... if you hate everything i post, and it bothers you so much to go out of your way and report me... why not just block me...?

i'm a real friendly dude... i'm not here to fight and stuff... but if i bother them so much, i think they should do something about it... instead of shaking my hand with a smile, and refusing to tell me their screen name... they should go up to me, say what's on their mind, and if i've disrespected them, put me in my place... very simple...
lol sounds like a jealous ex girlfriend with the reporting but not blocking.

Name tags with screen names should be mandatory at events. I think that would cut the drama on here in half lol

Well put

I didn't see your post Mike... I hate tapatalk, but i'm pokemon hunting now... Lol...

You really do need more mod's and mini mod's... Make me a lounge mod... Lol... Or general discussion mod... Or even a market place mod... I don't care of people hate me... Makes me laugh when they talk tough here, and at the show they're all stoked to shake my hand... Lol...

You smile because you know where your hands have been and they don't. Suckers.

djrice69

SocaliReef M0DERAT0R IG Farmedfrags
Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter

pokemon hunting?