Notice something about SCR Front page?

Anyone notice on Premierreef/SCR's front page that nothing from "The Market" forum comes up?

I like it, this forum can go back to more reef stuff and drama versus looking like an extension of craigslist :-D

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Hey Wally, definitely looking for more ways to improve this site. Please throw out more ideas!

djrice69

SocaliReef M0DERAT0R IG Farmedfrags
Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
About time

djrice69

Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
Can I be mod

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Filter out "ibtl" as invalid post. Just throwing it out there.
agree!
So basically you're going to ban [MENTION=2546]gumbii[/MENTION]
Hah, no banning gumbii, we welcome his posts as long as its in the right thread and right forum (lounge)
What am I missing here? Not seeing a change
It will not happen over night but we have integrated a few new features that has helped minimize the FS threads. Everything else I hope will fall into place with time.
Not looking for mods at this time, but definitely more contributors! We are going to run weekly contest that will help increase the amount of informative threads/articles/blogs on this forum.

Whatever... I just got tired of helping like all of the mod's did... I used to report all of the spam, all of the for sale post that needed to be deleted and answered most coral id threads... But soon realized that they weren't being deleted, weren't being answered and the id threads are all for them people that want to flip the common corals they think they got a deal on...

The is an answer for all of this... You need a lot more mod's... Back when I moderated and ran the hondavision forum, we only had about 900 registered members, but had about 20 mod's... All sub forums had a couple of dedicated moderators... Not just a handful... They get tired right away and do what they do now... They are nice people... Great reefers... And because they delete stuff and edit things out, people end up hating them... Who wants to do that...? Seriously...?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

djrice69

Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
I been lurking forever ever since socali first started. I'd like to help with content and assist expand the hobby

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
I got blamed for deleting threads people thought I was the "SCRTEAM" like really... someone txt me at 12:00am asking why I deleted his post when mine was deleted as well like wtf... yeah definitely don't wanna be a mod without pay :p

djrice69

Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
I use to run and mod a freshwater forum until I accidentally deleted the forums data base on a server migration. So I'm pretty experience with message boards terrible time. But I can put my 2 cents if needed here.

I didn't see your post Mike... I hate tapatalk, but i'm pokemon hunting now... Lol...

You really do need more mod's and mini mod's... Make me a lounge mod... Lol... Or general discussion mod... Or even a market place mod... I don't care of people hate me... Makes me laugh when they talk tough here, and at the show they're all stoked to shake my hand... Lol...

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk