Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Name
    Noah
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tofucube View Post
    Filter out "ibtl" as invalid post. Just throwing it out there.
    I don't need it lol
    __________________________________________________ _______
    150G Lemar, 55G sump, BubbleKing Supermarin 250, Aquamaxx Bio Pellets;Carbon;GFO reactors, Tunze ATO, Ecotech Radions (x3); 4-48"T5 hybrid, Mp40s (x2), Full Apex with dual Ph probes, 1 eb8, 2dc8. MTC PROCAL Calcium Reactor, Korallin Calcium Reactor 1502.

Name
    David
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I been lurking forever ever since socali first started. I'd like to help with content and assist expand the hobby
    Life is boring

112 GAl LeeMar Starphire 48x30x18, AA 50 gal custom sump, SWC 180 Cone ,vertex omega 180i, Tunze 6025, Jebao RW-15, Waveline 6000 DC, Tunze Osmolator, BRS Doser, Kessil 360 WE, Apex Controller

OG SocaliReefer

3. Likes gumbii, All Delight liked this post
    Name
    Noah
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I got blamed for deleting threads people thought I was the "SCRTEAM" like really... someone txt me at 12:00am asking why I deleted his post when mine was deleted as well like wtf... yeah definitely don't wanna be a mod without pay :P
    __________________________________________________ _______
    150G Lemar, 55G sump, BubbleKing Supermarin 250, Aquamaxx Bio Pellets;Carbon;GFO reactors, Tunze ATO, Ecotech Radions (x3); 4-48"T5 hybrid, Mp40s (x2), Full Apex with dual Ph probes, 1 eb8, 2dc8. MTC PROCAL Calcium Reactor, Korallin Calcium Reactor 1502.

Name
    David
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use to run and mod a freshwater forum until I accidentally deleted the forums data base on a server migration. So I'm pretty experience with message boards terrible time. But I can put my 2 cents if needed here.
    Life is boring

112 GAl LeeMar Starphire 48x30x18, AA 50 gal custom sump, SWC 180 Cone ,vertex omega 180i, Tunze 6025, Jebao RW-15, Waveline 6000 DC, Tunze Osmolator, BRS Doser, Kessil 360 WE, Apex Controller

OG SocaliReefer

send nudes
    Name
    gumbii garcia
    Mentioned
    560 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

I didn't see your post Mike... I hate tapatalk, but i'm pokemon hunting now... Lol...

You really do need more mod's and mini mod's... Make me a lounge mod... Lol... Or general discussion mod... Or even a market place mod... I don't care of people hate me... Makes me laugh when they talk tough here, and at the show they're all stoked to shake my hand... Lol...

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lurking View Post
    I like to think of it as you were loving on my pipes rather than working on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
    Hey man, as long as there aint no funky tongue action, I'm cool with it, LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Greaser9999 View Post
    Please do not send me nudes of u & Noah together

7. Likes bella aqua liked this post
    Premium Member
    Name
    Simon
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+1 on gumbii as mod. Hes 2 cents are worth 2 cents. sometime. In a good way. We really need more mods to get a controller of things here.

9. Likes gumbii liked this post
    Name
    Russell
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gumbii for president 2016!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Likes gumbii liked this post
    Registered Member
    Name
    Fathom
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gumbii View Post
    I didn't see your post Mike... I hate tapatalk, but i'm pokemon hunting now... Lol...

You really do need more mod's and mini mod's... Make me a lounge mod... Lol... Or general discussion mod... Or even a market place mod... I don't care of people hate me... Makes me laugh when they talk tough here, and at the show they're all stoked to shake my hand... Lol...

Tag the two faces

send nudes
    Name
    gumbii garcia
    Mentioned
    560 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by |FATHOM| View Post
    Tag the two faces
    nah, that's drama... they know who they are... they read all of my post... ALL OF THEM!!!... lol...

they report all of my post, and won't block me... if you hate everything i post, and it bothers you so much to go out of your way and report me... why not just block me...?

i'm a real friendly dude... i'm not here to fight and stuff... but if i bother them so much, i think they should do something about it... instead of shaking my hand with a smile, and refusing to tell me their screen name... they should go up to me, say what's on their mind, and if i've disrespected them, put me in my place... very simple...

I like to think of it as you were loving on my pipes rather than working on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
    Hey man, as long as there aint no funky tongue action, I'm cool with it, LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Greaser9999 View Post
    Please do not send me nudes of u & Noah together

14. Likes bella aqua liked this post
    Registered Member
    Name
    Fathom
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nah, that's drama... they know who they are... they read all of my post... ALL OF THEM!!!... lol...

they report all of my post, and won't block me... if you hate everything i post, and it bothers you so much to go out of your way and report me... why not just block me...?

i'm a real friendly dude... i'm not here to fight and stuff... but if i bother them so much, i think they should do something about it... instead of shaking my hand with a smile, and refusing to tell me their screen name... they should go up to me, say what's on their mind, and if i've disrespected them, put me in my place... very simple...
    lol sounds like a jealous ex girlfriend with the reporting but not blocking.

Name tags with screen names should be mandatory at events. I think that would cut the drama on here in half lol

Well put

16. Likes gumbii liked this post
    Name
    Matt
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You smile because you know where your hands have been and they don't. Suckers.

18. Thanks gumbii thanked for this post
    Likes gumbii, solitude127 liked this post
    Name
    David
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pokemon hunting?
    Life is boring

OG SocaliReefer

20. Thanks gumbii thanked for this post
    Likes gumbii liked this post
    Name
    LowBaller
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tofucube View Post
    Filter out "ibtl" as invalid post. Just throwing it out there.
    ibtl/..
    He says your pictures suck
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedfish View Post
    Yep I love big wieners just like Schnitzel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information