eMac's 150

I dont wanna jack this thread but here's pics from when I started it and 6 days later. I siphon fed it from my overflow. No pumps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dang your tank is filthy

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

My Tank Build
Here's a quick vid of how my diy wavebox is doing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey5WzbBG7Go
I also snapped a few top down photos so I can track progress

Blue stag

Red planet

JF flame

ASD rainbow mili

Bubblegum milli

Blue Acropora digitifera

Blue tenuis

Efflo

RR applejacks (still in recovery)

Came to me like this

Pink lemonade (this coral hasn't done much for me other the incrust)

My Tank Build
are they slow grower? i got mine bleached, now turning brown with green. Still waiting on the blue/purple tip.
To be honest I'm not sure. I'd ask Cody [MENTION=3628]BeanMachine[/MENTION] I know he grow a nice size colony from a frag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeanMachine

Supporter
It needs a lot of light and flow. Stable params. Once mine encrusted a lot it took off but Id say yes slow grower. Browns kinda easy too.

My Tank Build
Well another up date. Decided to add all 4 of the ethereal lights to the tank to see if i can get better growth. I'm pretty sure it's way over kill but eff it I always say. So here's a fts

Left side

Right side

Here's how I did the lights
Side view

Front view

I angled the front lights towards the back to see if I can get better lighting on the fronts of the corals. Then slightly angled the back lights towards the front so I don't get a whole lot of light shining down on the back wall of the tank.
Personally I can't see a big difference in adding the 4th light but maybe just maybe I'll see better growth on the corals.

My Tank Build
eric the scrubber helped you get rid of the gha?
I've got a few spots still but so far is help keeping it under control. I got a sea hare to eat the hard to get spots. But now I'm starting to get red turf algae back. This week I'm going to order a big bottle of vibrant liquid aquarium cleaner to see if it help with rta

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
dang.... my sea hare died in my tank can't find it i did manual removal and siphon into a filter sock looking better. i also got a fox face hoping it would help some friends recommend it jeez what i was thinking fox face
I've got a few spots still but so far is help keeping it under control. I got a sea hare to eat the hard to get spots. But now I'm starting to get red turf algae back. This week I'm going to order a big bottle of vibrant liquid aquarium cleaner to see if it help with rta

I have a friend that has/had tons of gha and he's been dosing vibrant twice a week and his gha is turning white and coming off much easier.