I Hate Bristle Worms!

Not only do they sting me every time I pick up a rock, they sting my wrasses. I've had numerous wrasses with bristles all over their "noses." Just a few weeks ago, I saw my Earl's wrasse with a crap load of bristles in his eye. I wasn't able to catch him, and like other times this happened to him, I thought they would just fall off. But I haven't seen him since. Yesterday I noticed he was under a rock and he hasn't moved since. He seems like he's still alive, but I haven't seen him feeding.

Anyone have a similar experience?

Are they big bristle worms? My wrasses eat them all the time with no issues.
I've caught some big ones, yeah. There's all sizes. Just pissed it happened to him, but it wasn't his first time. I don't know if it happened while sleeping or what. He's still under the rock. =[

I've caught some big ones, yeah. There's all sizes. Just pissed it happened to him, but it wasn't his first time. I don't know if it happened while sleeping or what. He's still under the rock. =[
He's probably trying to eat them. I have 3 fairy wrasses that follow my hand around while it's in the tank...they're waiting for a bristle to get stirred up so they can eat it.

johnq1e

arrow crabs are great for them, i find one i just toss the worm towards the arrow crab and he goes to down on hit, first by ripping off the head, pretty dope to watch

Latest posts