Sea Swirls- Who is using them?

Thanks for everyone's feedback. It has proven very helpful.

Check out the macro aqua flow swings by aquatic life. They are $20 a pop and come in a 1"! For the price I don't think they can be beat and they look sleek.... also if you decide to go with the sea swirl method...MD is will be having them at 20% off next month. Hope this helps! Peace.
Great price, but I don't like the look of them in the tank.

With the sea swirls, I can mount them on my Eurobrace, and drop the outlet into the tank. I will have 2" Steel Perimeter bracing top and bottom, so the outlets won't be so visible.

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
Does anyone think I should drill the Eurobrace instead for the SS or run them another inch and just go around?
Have them drill holes. It'll look cleaner and it'll be easier to mount a screen cover. Have them drill more holes than you think you need too for future needs. I with I had done that with my tank.

Have them drill holes. It'll look cleaner and it'll be easier to mount a screen cover. Have them drill more holes than you think you need too for future needs. I with I had done that with my tank.
I asked if they would, waiting to hear back. I'm not sure on the width of the Acrylic Euro Bracing the tank is coming with.

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
I asked if they would, waiting to hear back. I'm not sure on the width of the Acrylic Euro Bracing the tank is coming with.
If you have more holes in the bracing, it'll give you more options for powerheads in the future.

Last edited: