feeding tips

limal17

Hello there I have a question on feeding my saltwater fish. as of right now i am feeding them twice a day one time with just flakes and then in the afternoon with frozen food. Do i have to feed them frozen foods everyday or can i feed them frozen food every other day and then the day in between feed them just flakes? What is your guyses feeding schedule and what do you ffed them for example, flakes or frozen or pellets? thank for the help i just don't want my tank to have a lot of leftover food since i don't have a any hermit crabs or sand shifters.

Providing all your fish are eating the flake food there is no reason you have to give them frozen as well, and if you food drifting around on the bottom after a few minutes then just give them a little bit less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

don't have to feed frozen everyday, you could if you want to.
I feed pellets twice a day with auto feeder, and frozen when I have time.
With tang, you should also feed Nori. Just give variety of food

from my understanding its best to feed a variety of foods so your fish don't only eat one kind. if bad luck happens and you cant feed one type then you have other to rely on. frozen is always gonna be more natural to them and i believe offer the most in terms of nutritional value. i could be wrong and pretty sure others will chime in on this.