Help! I have a scratch on the inside of my aquarium

I have a scratch about 1 foot long on the inside of my aquarium about 1 foot long and about 6 inches from the top of my tank, about 4 inches in water. I can feel it with my finger tip. Is this a cause for concern of breaking. It's a 90 gallon glass tank and the glass is almost 3/8 thick. I put marks on my tank to see if it spreads. I am very worried. Thanks for your input.

Attachments

I've noticed it for a little while but never really looked at it until now. Not sure how it happened. I wouldn't be surprised if there was something in my magnetic cleaner.

VCReefing

If it's a "scratch" your fine unless the glass is tempered, you would already know if it was tempered though because a scratch like that would of shattered it, but on the other hand if that's a crack or something I would worry, but like I said just a scratch from a magfloat with some sand behind it or something is no big deal IMO

Thank you. The scratch does not go through to the other side of the glass (hence why I called it a scratch). I guess ill keep an eye on it to see if it expands. Thanks for your input. I may be able to get some sleep tonight now haha.

VCReefing

Thank you. The scratch does not go through to the other side of the glass (hence why I called it a scratch). I guess ill keep an eye on it to see if it expands. Thanks for your input. I may be able to get some sleep tonight now haha.
It will be fine if it's just a scratch I had a 60 gal frag tank that looked like Freddy Kruger tried to clean the glass and I had no issues lol

might be a bad angle, but looks deep from the pics. are you able to run your fingers across? to see how deep it is? can you feel a grove or get your finger nail in it? if