Bean's 300 Gallon AGE Build

Cody, patience and doing this right always pays off in the end. Your tank looks fantastic. Cant wait to see what you put in. Like me I know you are a wrasse fanatic. With the bare bottom what fish are you thinking of putting in.

Turning over at 90 watts on the RD230. Quite a bit of flow out of the two SS and slowly feeding the refugium.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Looks nothing like the cave I thought a Hobbit would live in. looks more like a futuristic Startreky room.
So the fun begins. Or begun. Thought I heard fireworks yesterday.

Cody, patience and doing this right always pays off in the end. Your tank looks fantastic. Cant wait to see what you put in. Like me I know you are a wrasse fanatic. With the bare bottom what fish are you thinking of putting in.
Thanks! Mainly fairy wrasses. They dont need a
Sand. Im going to see how I like it. Maybe add a lil sand later. No more than an inch if I do.

Looks nothing like the cave I thought a Hobbit would live in. looks more like a futuristic Startreky room.
So the fun begins. Or begun. Thought I heard fireworks yesterday.
Hell ya! Thanks. Thankfully no leaks Im surprised but I dod take my time obviously haha

Now all I really hear is the water entering the socks. They have silencers which help but I still hear the water trickling. Overall though the tank is not noisy. Much less noise than my 120. I dont hear the return pump at all.

The tank cleared up nice. Im cycling with Brightwell MB7 and Reef Bio Fuel.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

reefes pieces

Premium Member
Supporter
ur tank looks like crap Cody! JK BTW I have a spare ceramic block marinating in my sump if you want to karate kick start the cycle. When's the Open House?

Latest posts