Bean's 300 Gallon AGE Build

I see detritus already.
How shut up its sand and bits of rock from the fill. But I'll do a water change in a few weeks and suck it out so you'll be happy. :p

Finally! I'm coming over with a bag full of Domino Damsels!
I don't think so! I'm going to QT three tiny yellow tangs first.

Last edited:

BeanMachine

Supporter
Ive got my mini reefer on tank maintanence. Whens shes a little more coordinated Ill get her on sump cleaning duty.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

mark.a.smith405

Premium Member
Supporter
Geez its been over a year since Ive logged on. I thought Id see this thing filled by now! Lookin good dude. Glad to see its progressing.

reefes pieces

Premium Member
Supporter
Something tells me the next pic will be your daughter looking at the tank before heading off to college and still no fish or coral. lol Cute kiddo though
Ive got my mini reefer on tank maintanence. Whens shes a little more coordinated Ill get her on sump cleaning duty.

6 weeks but shes cycled. 3 full bottles of ammonium chloride from Dr. Tims, MicroBacter7 and BioFuel. Nitrates are between 50 and 100. The rock is on fire haha but as everyone knows Im in no rush. Kessil H380 will be here Tues.

honest question... was that child born when you started this build???

haha progress looks awesome. Cant wait to see some critters in there.
Honest question? That's a serious question. His next post will be a "For sale" thread, "Need to buy kid a car".

First critter? I'll donate a Domino Damsel that's been in my sump for about two years now if not a little longer. Don't know what to do with him. Came with a batch of fish I bought. Interesting enough the other three died for some reason but he's still alive. I'll even deliver the thing.

Just looked again. That kid looks a year older between post #571 and #575

Latest posts