My 3 gallon picotope

Huy

Thanks guys. I would really hate to shut this tank down later. Wifey says I can only have 1 tank in the house. :(

Move it into the garage, let see what she would say. Technically the garage is not considered part of the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huy

Tell her if she really loves you she would let you keep it,

Well I wish that was the case but she bought me a red sea reefer 170 at macna as my anniversary gift on the condition that I only have one tank running at a time. I agreed without hesitation

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Well I wish that was the case but she bought me a red sea reefer 170 at macna as my anniversary gift on the condition that I only have one tank running at a time. I agreed without hesitation

You need to work on her tell her you will decorate the front room or something LOL

oh man. I would jump into it too. I know it is hard but you got to learn to give up something small to get something BIGGER. LOL