Decided I needed some Blue

That's weird the auction is still live with only a few minutes left on most frags
Those were done... Wanted the WWC Pirana, but had too settle for making someone else pay $100 more.. Whoever got it still got a deal, but I was having a hard time justifying $200 on a nub...

CoralNerd

CoralNerd
Supporter
Got the Monday blues? Ebay auction can work out for sure, just make sure you known their standard and lowest cost.

Got the Monday blues? Ebay auction can work out for sure, just make sure you known their standard and lowest cost.
Exactly... The pieces I got were a deal. They also had a nice Tyree piece, but looking at Steve's web page, I could get the same thing direct for less than the final bid price. Pays to do a little research before bidding.

As another example, the WWC Piranha is also available as a WYSIWYG FOR $249. The $190 final bid price plus $40 shipping made it not worth the $$$... I got out for about $100 plus shipping. Cool thing is I only had to pay one shipping price.. All the other pieces are combined shipping...

You can see the size of the frags in the photos.. No mega jumbo colonies in this pack. I have had the pleasure of going to WWC and meeting the guys on several occasions, including most recently at MACNA. They run a class operation and truely care about the corals in their care as well as their customers.
I wanted some Blue, and knew I would get quality from WWC. I am happy with my purchase.. Give me 6 months, and I'll post up some great mini colonies....

At least that's the plan.......:jester:

Is AGE Age of Aquariums?
Nope... Well, maybe.... But not in this instance. Acrylic and Glass Exibits. They make some of the best, if not THE best tanks in the world. Just ask [MENTION=3628]BeanMachine[/MENTION]. He just ordered his new tank from AGE.....

CoralNerd

CoralNerd
Supporter
Sounds really nice...Starphire glass, PVC bases, Acrylic walls and bases and Stainless steel bracing. I don't think I would want stainless steel braces however