2 AI Prime units (black) bought new in November of 2015

ca2or

$300 for the pair or $175 each. Only used as actinics. Price includes canopy mounts. Will ship. Will consider trades.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

ca2or

I was going to hold on to them as a backup since results were really good but figure someone else might benefit more from them

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

ca2or

Location?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
97006 and will ship if needed

Eek....ok...well then. The kit included is the suspension kit....so maybe just suspend your lights and don't worry about the tank mounts. They are frustrating anyway since the lights like to dip a bit with the actual tank mounts.

Eek....ok...well then. The kit included is the suspension kit....so maybe just suspend your lights and don't worry about the tank mounts. They are frustrating anyway since the lights like to dip a bit with the actual tank mounts.

I already have one with the tank mount,. Im planning on adding another one to get better coverage.

I'll pass for now, I'll be patient and wait someone local to me with the tank mount. GLWS!

Letsgotothezoo

Premium Member
Supporter

ca2or

Wifi built in. App is free, just setup and I have to unregister the devices from my account. I still have them registered just incase someone wants a demo.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

ca2or