Maslac backyard frag "swap" October 8th

Hey everyone... it's been a long while for me and my wife regarding MASLAC.* But we're BACK!* Some people know why there was a break for awhile and we appreciate your consideration and condolences in our time of need. But we're re-energized and ready to roll out the red carpet to welcome anyone and everyone to come to the meetings. And we're starting it off right... Right in the backyard of Dave's house (02manyfish) and having a good ol backyard frag swap. On October 8th.* So come on out, bring your frags and a 6pack and enjoy. I'm working on a raffle that should be nice. As of right now I have a vertex 130i skimmer (new donated by vertex) and other smaller things and looking to get life stock as well. Possibly getting a package from Reef nutrition as well.* Per the rules I can't post Dave's address here but I will let him chime in and post it or send it via message. If anyone wants to donate frags or? To the raffle please let me know so I can add it to the list. Let's make this a welcome back for all of us and have a great time! If I can get enough people wanting to come I'll ask the wife if I can bbq for this event!

* Date,* October 8th
* Time, 4 pm till 7pm
* Location, Dave's house* (wait till he posts his address)

Ya know it's not a huge event.. I tried getting it at least 3 weeks prior but needed to see what kinda raffle prizes I could get... ya know you Wana come just to hang out ��

MASLAC is Marine aquarium society Los Angeles County. We're a club based in northern Los Angeles County (mostly San Fernando Valley) andit will be held in Encino
Thanks! Sounds like fun...do you have an specifics of the event? Time? Location?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Latest posts