Jabeo rw- 4 stop working. Help?

My Jabeo rw-4 stopped working. I gave it a vinegar bath and cleaned it all out. The controller is on but it doesn't spin consistent. I can flick it with my fingers and it will spin for a bit but then it slowly stops. Any ideas? Only mod I seen in previous forums is to switch out a small ceramic piece on ends of propeller. Mine does not have that option.

Been running for a year.
Thanks

If it still has power then its not the power block or the controller. Its the motor/wet side. Happened to my PP15, rw4.

Three options
1. Buy a Sicce or Tunze
2. Get a used MP10
3. Keep buying jebao pumps.

I bought a Jebao, it was kinda cool, now on full blast the thing barely pushes a few hundred GPH.

Just to give it a shot I plugged in a different power plug and it turned on for about 15 seconds then just turned off again. I could flick the prop to get it going but only for 15-20 seconds.

A year is good for a Jebao. Lets face it, these pumps are disposable and if you get a year out of them you get your moneys worth. Sounds like the impeller might be warped. Disassemble the pump and check it out.

Option number 1, never fails...
You know, I had a hard time not getting MP10's but I got such a nice deal on some Voyager 3's I couldn't pass 'em up. I may end up getting a Wave Surfer for them. Kinda thinking of running them on a timer instead though, because my issue with the wave surfer is it wont let me have them BOTH on at the same time, it's one or the other.

This is what I was thinking;
- 5 Minutes Left on
- 5 Minutes Both on
- 5 minutes Right on

The bonus to the wave surfer is the feed / night mode, which might be worth it. Even though Sicce is solid I don't want to burn them out going Left to Right every minute.