350 gallons front panel starfire tank . Complete sys. 96x36x24

So we got broken into for the 3rd time this pass 2 years at this location. Pretty tired of this corner neighborhood in Temple city. Gonna relocate to one of my other property. Most likely hacienda heights or walnut or somewhere.

That being thinking Im thinking about selling the display. It's got a front panel starfire. Built my Leemar back then. Still up and running. Asking 3500 with the steel stand, light brackets, 5x2x2 sump. 2x mp40. 2x 8 bulb aquatic life t5 fixture. Might throw in a skimmer.. shoot me a pm if interested. No low baller and don't waste my time.
Thanks

I was just at your store like 2wks ago. Sorry to hear about the break in. You should definitely open shop in Hacienda Hts. There hasn't been a reef store in Hacienda ever!

It wouldn't be like a full retail. Tired of wierdos walking in and yelling Nemoooo or ask me where are the sharks at? And the Hahaha. Just wanna have a place to meet up with vip out of state customers when they fly in.. and also grow corals go and ship out our orders 2 or 3 times a week.

let.it.go

All that to describe the word "garage"?
:)
It wouldn't be like a full retail. Tired of wierdos walking in and yelling Nemoooo or ask me where are the sharks at? And the Hahaha. Just wanna have a place to meet up with vip out of state customers when they fly in.. and also grow corals go and ship out our orders 2 or 3 times a week.

tempting, its a bit bigger than we were thinking... if you have any more detailed pics or just details of the overflow scheme I would be interested. How old is the tank? Does the stand have leveling feet? Any major scratches or damage? thanks!

Also, Im sorry you got broken into again, I hope that your operation finds a good home this time!

Latest posts