Cultivated Reef Phantom Clowns!

Flash back to three months ago.

I had recently moved to th I.E, and set up a new aquarium. I knew I wanted to have a mixed reef with bta's and a few prized fish. Since then, I've pieced together my little reef, but have held out for the finishing touch.
It wasn't until one late night a few weeks ago, while picking up an rbta from a fellow reefer, that I fell in love with the phantom clownfish they had. Instantly, I knew they were my missing piece. I asked around at several lfs, but was told they were not able to get them. After a little online searching I found cultivated reefs, who are across the country in Maine.

I was hesitant at first, because I had never ordered live stock online, let alone 2667 miles away. I contacted them directly and had the pleasure of dealing with Holly. I had a few requests, which she had no problem taking care of. I soon placed my order and then waited anxiously.
They were received today in a bulletproof insulated box. The fish looked just as I had wanted and looked completely healthy from their quick journey. To my surprise, Holly had emailed me an hour before I recieved them to check up on my order. All I can say is what a great company to deal with. Top notch customer service and a large selection of fish and corals to choose from.

If anyone out there is looking for these clowns, designer clowns, other fish and corals, check out cultivatedreef.com !

Awesome! The ones I saw at a local reefers place were mature. They were so black, and the white popped out in an unbelievable way.

Latest posts