Mr V

Premium Member
Supporter
Such a cool view isn't it?

Ice&fire echinata

Wd

Shade of fall

Wwc WT*F

Never bored looking at this hairy Pikachu.

Asd doomsday

Tricolor

Rr Lady in Pink starts taking off:

Rr Biohazard

Hawkin echinata

Bc Frankenberry

Bonsai

Purple Devil

Rr Pink Floyd. Must be something in the water that make this guy went crazy, I think it's more green than yellow. (Yes, that's bad)

Vivid rainbow Delight

Pink lemonade

Sunset Milli

Rr pretty in Pink.

I save the best for last! sc orange passion.
This acro is amazing! One of the must have!

Your stuff is amazing Viet. I have to drop by again to admire in real life ! Bringing the wife too lol
Anytime man!

deaclauderdale

Addicted Reefer
My Tank Build
Looking amazing V, photo skills are on point....I'll take one of everything please...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to say the same thing...Amazing photo skills and your coral coloration is one of the best. Your coral coloration keeps getting better. That SC Orange Passion looks nicer in person than in the pic, believe it or not. I see a frag of the RR Pretty in Pink in the near future for me. :)

Mr. V what color spectrum do you set your tank to take your photos. In my experience photos look better under a 10K-12K spectrum. Anything higher and the pics begin to look too blue.

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
So nice Mr V! Should have entered that monti pic for POTM. That mutant bio-hazard is incredible.

Mr V

Premium Member
Supporter
Mr. V what color spectrum do you set your tank to take your photos. In my experience photos look better under a 10K-12K spectrum. Anything higher and the pics begin to look too blue.
True, it's like 14k for the radions and all the t5s were on.

Mr V

Premium Member
Supporter
Give those chaeto some flow and they will grow better they said.

My chaeto is growing out of the water!

Viet does your drain, drain into the cheato or do you use a sock, then water flows into the cheato chamber? I might have to get some cheato off you when I pay a visit :)

Mr V

Premium Member
Supporter
Viet does your drain, drain into the cheato or do you use a sock, then water flows into the cheato chamber? I might have to get some cheato off you when I pay a visit :)
Yea. Take some next time you here.
The sump has a chamber for drain. The refug section is in the middle so all water flow thru it before go to return chamber. But chaeto grow so thick I don't see any flow at all!

Colt1911

I love the coloration of your acros! Not sure if you already mentioned...apologies if you did...what kind of maintenance so you do on your tank?

Mr V

Premium Member
Supporter
I love the coloration of your acros! Not sure if you already mentioned...apologies if you did...what kind of maintenance so you do on your tank?
I keep everything as simple as possible.
- Feed fishes (2 cubes) and coral (reefroid) everyday.
- scrap the algae on glass everyday.
- water change: I want to do it every week (5gallons). But I always too busy to keep up wc as scheduled, so I just do 10 gallons every couple weeks.
- Dosing: ESV 2 parts.

I think my laziness somehow beneficial for the tank. Sometimes I don't touch the water for a whole month.

I just picked up my frag pack and added his magical water to my tank. I hope my frags grow to be big colorful colonies like he has :)

Thanks for the frags and freebies Mr. V, I will see you in a month!

Mr V

Premium Member
Supporter
A question just pop up in my mind:
- My tank need 30ml Alk (ESV) to raise 1 dkh.
- I currently dose 95ml a day.
It means if the doser fail just for 1 day my Alk will drop 3dkh.

Does it mean my tank will crash if my doser fail for A DAY?

What do you think?

I think the consumption rate would be nonlinear. If there is a drop and eventual swing that resulted in the "shock", then consumption would be less so I don't think it would crash your tank in one day. If prolonged then it's highly probable that you will see damage.

Mr V

Premium Member
Supporter
I think the consumption rate would be nonlinear. If there is a drop and eventual swing that resulted in the "shock", then consumption would be less so I don't think it would crash your tank in one day. If prolonged then it's highly probable that you will see damage.
Thanks Vu. It totally makes sense. I guess they just consume less and less when resources are limited.