New acro frag

Picked up this little acro gem today , sapphire blue/yellow with blue polyps :dance: my iphone pic does no justice (need gel filter)it's rare I drool over an acro , but this acro is hot!!!!more pics to come ...

****!! U know it's fresh when new blue Millie frag spawns in your bag on the way home!!! Thnx [MENTION=6252]JDEllis[/MENTION]

(Full moon tonight too)

When I first got her under light it looked like an RR Pink Floyd (after sloshing around in a bag for a few hours), then I put it in a frag tank with NSW at the show because I was staying for tear down.. Then it sat in a cup for 2-3 hours, then I dipped it, then it got in my tank.

So the point of this story is, that's how you make a coral poop brown and pissed off. I'll update pics when it doesn't look like I found it in the toilet :D

joseserrano

2020 Contributor
that sucks

When I first got her under light it looked like an RR Pink Floyd (after sloshing around in a bag for a few hours), then I put it in a frag tank with NSW at the show because I was staying for tear down.. Then it sat in a cup for 2-3 hours, then I dipped it, then it got in my tank.

So the point of this story is, that's how you make a coral poop brown and pissed off. I'll update pics when it doesn't look like I found it in the toilet :D

Latest posts