New Build- Wall Outlet Placement Advice

What if the breaker trips, wouldnt having multiple circuits offer redundancy? I can have one return pump on one, and one on another. Or powerheads etc so the tank would still have circulation.
It means you would have to run a second line. If they're already fishing forone, it isnt too bigba deal, but if youvlet them cut the wall, it will be easier.

It means you would have to run a second line. If they're already fishing forone, it isnt too bigba deal, but if youvlet them cut the wall, it will be easier.
Yeah I understand. Thanks for your knowledge on this... I have other work for them to do including a new panel so a couple extra circuits is no big deal at this point.

Last build i had 3x 20 amp lines.

1. Canopy level gfci for lights & very high voltage stuff that can quickly fry you that your reef can live without for a few days of tripped

2. Sump gfci for non essentials- heater

3. Sump non gfci for external return pump & apex

I agree with Vince. Measure the height of the sump and bottom of stand where it will sit and lower then the top of the stand. I perfer not to have plugs on the side of my tank unless you will have a cabinet to block the cords.

put in GFCI breakers instead of the GFCI outlets... ;) (you will thank me later ;)

i have 1- 20amp for chiller
1- 20amp for apex
1 20amp for UV
1 20 amp for water changes
1 20 amp for lighting :)

also a back up generator ;)

look into manual transfer switch for your setup...
good luck.