User Tag List

Registered Member
    Name
    Laurence
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default has my account been compromised?

Anyone else seeing a bunch of threads from Jack 3123 with a bunch of ? and other gibberish? Seems to have happened on 11-11 at 1- 4 am. There is no post but it shows up on most subjects as a last post but is not there when you click on that subject. Is there a way to delete the site and then reinstall.

Name
    Bean
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by panman View Post
    Anyone else seeing a bunch of threads from Jack 3123 with a bunch of ? and other gibberish? Seems to have happened on 11-11 at 1- 4 am. There is no post but it shows up on most subjects as a last post but is not there when you click on that subject. Is there a way to delete the site and then reinstall.
    Its just spam on the website. Nothing you can do about it. Mods just have to delete them.
    Reef-A-Palooza CA - October 7th & 8th, 2017

SCMAS Member ~ www.officialscmas.org ~ #HobbitLivesMatter

300 Gallon 72x36x27 AGE- 60" 8 Lamp ATI LED PM- AA PVC Hybrid Sump- Dual Synergy Shadow Boxes w Bean Animal- AquaMaxx CO5- Ecotech Vectra M1 x2- MP60wQD x1- MP40wQD x2- Apex- Wrasse Lover

Name
    Matt
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah, been happening a lot lately. Do those guys get paid per click or what? I just don't understand the point of it.
    ~48x24x20 100 SCA mixed reef~
    8x54 ATI Sunpower/Reefbrite Tech • 30g AA Sump • Apex Controller • GEO 6x18 Calcium Reactor • Rev 4 L2 Turbo ATS • Vortech mp40qd(2)/Vectra M1 • Gyre 150/IceCap • BM Curve 9/Doser • BRS Carbon Reactor •

Registered Member
    Name
    Nick
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smite View Post
    Yeah, been happening a lot lately. Do those guys get paid per click or what? I just don't understand the point of it.
    Its actually quite simple. Meta data for search results comes from combined search references inside of alternated text.

If you put 1 link inside of every thread, you will possibly get everyone at that forum to click on the link to your website that generates you money.

However, if you put on a whole mess of varied text with phrases that have a similar chain of text in alternating posts that link a reference to another URL that is referenced by 10 other links with the same data, and those reviews from the same 11 review anchors click onto a review that you can enable a search engine to take that information at exactly the right time it all gets referenced and cached, you can potentially raise desired search results within various search engines "for free."

If you provide this service to others, you typically get paid exponentially per line raise by relevant search result.

If you are line 8 for "best karaoke cd+g seller" and you are quoted a 1 dollar fold per raise, getting from 8 to 7 gets the botster 1 dollar, from 8 to 6 is 100. From 8 to 4 is 10000.

5. Thanks Smite thanked for this post
    Registered Member
    Name
    Laurence
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nick, thanks for the reply but I lost you after the however. But what I am hearing is that there is no way to remove it from my viewing of the site, and it must be done my a moderator.

Name
    LowBaller
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yep....
    Quote Originally Posted by lurking View Post
    He says your pictures suck
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedfish View Post
    Yep I love big wieners just like Schnitzel

Name
    Mike
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nope you good Laurence, we are all seeing the same thing. Super annoying haha.
    Mike
    Pico² Reef | 50 SPS² | 75g SPS - Down

Thread Information