has my account been compromised?

Anyone else seeing a bunch of threads from Jack 3123 with a bunch of ? and other gibberish? Seems to have happened on 11-11 at 1- 4 am. There is no post but it shows up on most subjects as a last post but is not there when you click on that subject. Is there a way to delete the site and then reinstall.

Anyone else seeing a bunch of threads from Jack 3123 with a bunch of ? and other gibberish? Seems to have happened on 11-11 at 1- 4 am. There is no post but it shows up on most subjects as a last post but is not there when you click on that subject. Is there a way to delete the site and then reinstall.
Its just spam on the website. Nothing you can do about it. Mods just have to delete them.

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Yeah, been happening a lot lately. Do those guys get paid per click or what? I just don't understand the point of it.

Yeah, been happening a lot lately. Do those guys get paid per click or what? I just don't understand the point of it.
Its actually quite simple. Meta data for search results comes from combined search references inside of alternated text.

If you put 1 link inside of every thread, you will possibly get everyone at that forum to click on the link to your website that generates you money.

However, if you put on a whole mess of varied text with phrases that have a similar chain of text in alternating posts that link a reference to another URL that is referenced by 10 other links with the same data, and those reviews from the same 11 review anchors click onto a review that you can enable a search engine to take that information at exactly the right time it all gets referenced and cached, you can potentially raise desired search results within various search engines "for free."

If you provide this service to others, you typically get paid exponentially per line raise by relevant search result.

If you are line 8 for "best karaoke cd+g seller" and you are quoted a 1 dollar fold per raise, getting from 8 to 7 gets the botster 1 dollar, from 8 to 6 is 100. From 8 to 4 is 10000.

nick, thanks for the reply but I lost you after the however. But what I am hearing is that there is no way to remove it from my viewing of the site, and it must be done my a moderator.

innerspark

Premium Member
Supporter
Nope you good Laurence, we are all seeing the same thing. Super annoying haha.

Latest posts