Jumbo Clown Trigger looking for a new home

Hello,

I am looking for a new home for my JUMBO clown trigger (over 12" long 5" thick). I used to be able to pet it and hand feeds it daily. But now he no longer welcomes my hand inside the tank and would take a bite at my finger. Do you know how much a fish this size is worth? Do you know any fish stores in Southern CA that would take in large fish? Thanks. Here is a pic of him in a 600g tank. He doesn't look that big in the pic but quite big in person.

clown trigger jumbo.jpg

I've seen this guy in person. Frkn awesome and healthy fish. Exactly the dimensions Van says it is. Glws Van

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

He is very happy in the 600g and fine with other fish. the problem is that I no longer can stick my hand inside the water to hand feed my fish(es) which I love to do. When I put my hand inside the water to feed the fish, he would launch at the food inside my fingers to make sure he gets the food before other fishes do. And once a while, he would miss the food and got my finger instead. Now I am afraid to put my hand inside the tank to hand feed the fish so I am looking for another care taker whose not afraid of big powerful fish.

You can trying feeding aggressive fish with a metal tongs and keep your hands from dangers :) That's what I used to feed my giant Golden puffer. His bite is a lot more powerful than trigger